Plan Management Assistant position – Bendigo
We have an opening in our team for an administrative position. While knowledge and/or experience with the NDIS or plan management is desirable, this is an entry level position, suitable for someone who is keen to learn.
You’re wanting to work at least three hours a day or up to full-time, with a small team that is passionate about helping NDIS participants get the most out of their funding. You are great at retaining information, love learning and are keen to keep expanding your knowledge. You excel at working within rules and regulations which can at times be conflicting.
If this sounds like you, then read through the Position Description, and send us your application with answers to the below questions.
Please address the following questions when applying for this role:
- Outline your experience (if any) working in a role that is providing services to, or dealing with, NDIS participants. If you have lived experience with the NDIS, as a person with a disability, or the carer of someone with a disability, please list this as well.
- Explain what experience (if any) you have working with accounting software, invoicing systems and/ or customer relationship management software. If you don’t have any experience with these, why do you think you would be able to quickly learn these types of systems?
- This position requires you to learn a large amount of information initially, as well as retaining and utilising that knowledge, and being able to stay up to date with changes. What experiences have you had that have required this skill of you, in either your work or personal life?
- When communicating with various stakeholders, you will need to be comfortable with sending emails, and making and answering phone calls. What experiences do you have that are relevant? What challenges would you have in carrying out these duties?
- Why do you want to work for OnTime Plan Services?
Send your completed application to Rod McNeill at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please call Rod on 0493 628 558.