Plan Manager position
We have an opening in our team for an experienced plan manager. If you’re someone who cares about your clients and doesn’t ‘just’ want to do data entry, then we’d like to hear from you.
You’re wanting to work at least five hours a day or up to full-time, with a small team that is passionate about helping NDIS participants get the most out of their funding. Whether you love the NDIS or barely tolerate it, you live and breathe by the Price Guide, enjoy finding hidden nuggets of information on the NDIS website, and your friends are sick and tired of hearing you explain what “Reasonable and Necessary” means.
If you’re ready to make a change and work with a plan management team who cares, then read through the Position Description, and send us your application with answers to the below questions.
Please address the following questions when applying for this role:
- Outline your experience working in a plan management capacity. If you have lived experience with the NDIS, as a person with a disability or as the carer of someone with a disability, please list this as well.
- Explain what experience you have working with plan management software, invoicing systems and customer relationship management software.
- How do you deal with the large quantity of information that is required to be learnt and retained as part of this role? What training have you undertaken to stay up to date on NDIS rules and regulations?
- When communicating with various stakeholders, you will need to be comfortable with sending emails, and making and answering phone calls. Explain your relevant work experience in this regard. What challenges would you have in carrying out these duties?
- Outline how you manage your own workflow or that of others, in your current or previous roles.
- Why do you want to work for OnTime Plan Services?
Send your completed application to Rod McNeill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please call Rod on 0493 628 558.